Funding Programs Available For QLD Residents
Queensland residents may apply for funding on the programs listed below as part of the Qld VET Investment Plan programs.
By applying for this funding you confirm that you:
- Permanently reside in Queensland; and
- Are an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent resident, temporary resident with necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand Citizen; and
- Are aged 15 years or over, and no longer at school; and
- Do not hold, and are not currently enrolled in a certificate at the same or higher level than the qualification you are applying, not including qualifications completed at school.
- Are aware that this funding is only available once to each eligible candidate
After you have completed one of these qualifications through this program you will be required to complete a Training and Employment Survey prior to issue of your certification and you will no longer be eligible for subsidised training under the Investing in Skills program.
List of Qualifications:
|Certificate III in Business||$10|
|Certificate III in Business Administration||$10
|Certificate II in Skills for Work||$10|
* concession rate applies for students with evidence as noted in the Fact Sheet available above
Should you wish to apply for any of these programs, please download our enrolment form.
The information contained in this form is used for enrolment and statistical purposes; to assist in research and evaluation by relevant government agencies and Mathisi RTO Provider # 31946.
User Choice (Apprenticeship and traineeship funding)
The programs listed above (excluding the Certificate III in Micro-Business Operations) also attract funding for eligible Queensland apprentices and trainees.
Further information on Traineeships can be found at:
If you are employed and wish to discuss traineeship funding, please contact our office 1300 664 908 to obtain further information on the requirements for these programs.