Funding Programs Available For QLD Residents
Certificate 3 Guarantee
Certificate 3 Guarantee Courses and Program Information:
A Certificate 3 Guarantee qualification is shown to have a significant impact on a person’s employment and earnings. Certificate 3 Guarantee course is entry level qualification required to get a job in industries:
- Micro Business
- Business Administration Legal
- Business Administration Medical
- Business Administration
- Information Technology Digital Media
- Accounts Administration
- Retail Operations
- Small Business
Eligible working age Queenslanders are entitled to government funding or subsidy to complete Certificate 3 Guarantee course.
Once a certificate III level qualification has been completed participants will no longer be eligible for a subsidised training place under the Certificate 3 Guarantee program.
For more information see the Queensland Government Certificate 3 Guarantee student factsheet
Queensland residents may apply for funding on the programs listed below as part of the Qld VET Investment Plan programs.
By applying for this funding you confirm that you:
- Permanently reside in Queensland; and
- Are an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent resident, temporary resident with necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand Citizen; and
- Are aged 15 years or over, and no longer at school; and
- Do not hold, and are not currently enrolled in a certificate at the same or higher level than the qualification you are applying, not including qualifications completed at school.
- Are aware that this funding is only available once to each eligible candidate
Courses to list under Certificate 3 Guarantee :
|Course||Non- Concessional||Concessional||BSB20115 Certificate II in Business||$30 ($2.50 per unit)||$15 ($1.25 per unit)|
|BSB30115 Certificate III in Business||$30 ($2.50 per unit)||$15 ($1.25 per unit)|
|BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations||$30 ($3.00 per unit)||$15 ($1.50 per unit)|
|BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Admin||$30 ($2.50 per unit)||$15 ($1.25 per unit)|
|FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways||$30 ($2.14 per unit)||$15 ($1.07 per unit)|
|SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail||$30 ($2.30 per unit)||$15 ($1.15 per unit)|
* concession rate applies for students with evidence as noted in the Fact Sheet available above
Should you wish to apply for any of these programs, please download our enrolment form.
The information contained in this form is used for enrolment and statistical purposes; to assist in research and evaluation by relevant government agencies and Mathisi RTO Provider # 31946.
Concessional Participants are defined as follows:
the Participant holds a Health Care Concession card or Pensioner Concession card issued under Commonwealth law, or is the partner or a dependant of a person who holds a Health Care Concession card or Pensioner Concession card, and is named on the card; or
the Participant can provide an official form under Commonwealth law confirming that the Participant, his or her partner or the person of whom the Participant is a dependant, is entitled to concessions under a Health Care or Pensioner Concession card; or
the Participant is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
If you are employed and wish to discuss traineeship funding, please contact our office 1300 664 908 to obtain further information on the requirements for these programs.